Tuesday, August 11, 2009

CHERRY INTRO/RANT

OH EM GEE MY SECOND BLOG . LOL
i miss using this thing, anyways i'm gonna keep updating my blog so relax :) 'breathe to one to ten with your eyes closed' (8)

i know this is just an intro but i gotta rant something, my topic for tonight since it's 12:18am right now is that -------------------------

MAKEUP, yes makeup as in cosmetics those who asks me several times, i have enough of people saying "why you wear too much makeup?you look fake" BLAH BLAH BLAH somewhere on that line .. i have had it ... it's been going on and on, you people got to know that MAKEUP IS MY PASSION. if you have an issue seriously keep it to yourself, it's really idiotic how you just say it out loud to the person's face !!!!
OH i have to point something else out, do you ever notice how the person who judges your makeup ends up wearing makeup and when you look at them first thing pops in your mind is like what the hell...? you criticize me on too much makeup/looking fake and you end up wearing makeup? THAT IS STUPID !!! YOU KNOW ? gosh people these days are so F*CKED in the head you know ? GET YOUR MOUTH STRAIGHT !!!!!
There's this quote that says "makeup gives you the confidence" and that is so true, if you have a problem of the way i do my complexion then SHUTUP i don't want to hear about it it's my face and i do my makeup however i want to ALRIGHT .....

So yeah that is all i wanted to state :) LOL i shall keep my blog updated y'all

`xoxo cherry

No comments:

Post a Comment